Jack Stack’s Great Game of Business has been the most influential Money book of them all, for me, and I’m really excited to hear him speak at the May 9-10, 2013 Leadership Summit in Orlando. I always get a ton out of every summit, even if I’m not familiar with all the authors. Put those two sentences together and that’s enough for me to recommend that you join me there. Then, just this week I found out Dan Pink, author of Drive, is also speaking. In case the other thought leaders are more familiar to you than they are to you at this point, here they are:
- James Loehr, Author of, The Only Way to Win
- David Marquet, Author of, TURN THE SHIP AROUND!
- Laurie Bassi, Author of, Good Company: Business Success in the Worthiness Era
- Dave Kerpen, Cofounder and CEO of Likeable, Author of, Likeable Social Media and Likeable Business
- Giovanni Livera, Author of, Live a Thousand Years: Have the Time of Your Life
Let me know if you’re going and we’ll be sure to meet up there!