I am really looking forward to the Growth Summit in Las Vegas Oct 22-23, and I’d love for you to join me there.
Here’s why: Learning.
If you and your team are learning more than your competitors, you’re a lot more likely to win. I generally have one or two thought leaders I’m looking forward to going into each summit and I always end up surprised by some of the others. This time I’m excited about Tony Hsieh from Zappos. He’s doing amazing things in Las Vegas, for the city itself, not just in the online shoe business. Who’ll surprise me? No way to tell.
Last spring in Orlando, the big draw for me was Jack Stack who wrote The Great Game of Business, a book I really love. Dan Pink was also there. The big surprise for me was Jim Loehr who wrote The Power of Full Engagement: Managing Energy, Not Time, Is the Key to High Performance and Personal Renewal. Powerful idea: manage your energy, not your time. To get stronger, expend energy (don’t do something halfway to try to save energy) on what you care about. This is how the human body works and seemingly also have our minds work.
So, why should you join me? Several reasons:
- Great ideas from great thought leaders.
- Tony Hsieh, CEO, Zappos
- Ram Charan, World-Renowned Business Advisor
- Mark Johnson, Co-Founder, InnoSight
- Stephen M.R. Covey, Co-Founder & CEO, CoveyLink Worldwide
- James McQuivey, Vice President, Forrester Research
- Mark Goulston, Co-Founder, HeartFelt Leadership
- Luke Hohmann, Founder & CEO, Innovation Games Co.
- Kaihan Krippendorff, Business Strategist
- Ariane van de Ven, Author of “Global Trends 2013, The Reinvention Era“
- Great networking. At breakfast and lunch you’ll be sitting with other growth company executives from around the country or around the world. You never know when you might be an important insight hearing what they say about a totally different industry.
- Great community. I would love to spend time with you there, helping you apply what you’re learning to your company, or talking through a business challenge you’re facing. You and I will both be learning through the process. I’ll also buy you dinner.
Download or view pdf with more info here.